Thursday, April 02, 2009

Half-Way

I want to explain where I am going with ZenHak, I want to bridge the gap between the way computer games were and the way console games are today, with some new ideas just to make it fun. I want the audience to meet me half way. I am not there yet, and I probably won't get there on the next update, but I will keep listening and updating until I get it right. I will also add features and content with each update to reward those who bought ZenHak.

I have made a simple change in the Haking game that makes it much more clear. A list of winning and losing numbers is shown so that you can see the direct result of placing bots and haking. I have a little more content to add and some mini game instructions (delivery via vid net (video phone)) before I post the update. Stay tuned.

Cheers and thanks for getting ZenHak into Top 10!

No comments: